CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

About Me

cream of the crop.. you can find different kinds of students here.. we are simply & humbly BBrC 4-1D..

Monday, October 6, 2008

Darlyn Valenzona's Profile


by Lovelylaine Tayag

I’ve read lots of profiles of students from prestigious universities being featured in magazines and other posh reading materials. Even though most of the people don’t really know them, many of them still spend their spare time reading their Q & A articles. I once wondered why. Then I came up with such answers. Maybe, they want to get some information about the campus cuties. Or to have ideas regarding the latest trends in & out of the universities. Or maybe, they just don’t have anything to do.
But why there were only few write-ups about the PUP studs? To be fair, I choose to feature a student from the said university. She’s may not be one of the hallway chicks but I bet that she’ll be a good help in giving you some gist about being a state U student.
Name: Darlyn Valenzona

Age: 18
Birthday: February 24, 1990
Hometown: Caloocan City
Hobbies: watching t.v., reading, sleeping
Interests: anime, books, interesting stuffs


· But why did you choose the Polytechnic University of the Philippines?
I chose PUP because of its cheap tuition fee and the education quality I had heard when I was in high school.
· Do you have any regrets in choosing it?
Being a student of PUP, I don’t have any regrets.
· Are you proud of being called as one of the “iskolar ng bayan”? Do you consider it as a compliment or a criticism?
Yes, I’m proud to become one because only few are chosen to be like us. I consider it both a compliment and a criticism.
· What can you say about the controversies being faced by the PUP students and the PUP, itself?
The controversies about those students and the school itself are just like those issues that were sensationalized at first because of the institution involved. And will eventually die after some time.
· To top it all, can you say that you’re really proud of the school where you belong?

Definitely yes, I’m proud of my school. PUP is PUP. It’s one of a kind.

0 comments: