CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

About Me

cream of the crop.. you can find different kinds of students here.. we are simply & humbly BBrC 4-1D..

Monday, October 6, 2008

Lovelylaine Tayag's Profile


LIKE NO OTHER
by Darlyn Valenzona

“Tell me who your friends are,
And I will tell you who you are…”

This saying does not only goes for the reflection of a person’s identity or personality, but also, it goes with the reflection of an alma matter and its student and vice versa.

Polytechnic University of the Philippines (PUP) is known in the country for its low tuition fee. In fact, ot has the lowest tuition fee among universities in the Philippines, where a student only needs to pay 12 pesos per unit. But aside from that, are there other reasons why students choose this school to study?

Here’s an interview with Lovely Laine S. Tayag, a 19-year old irregular student taking up Bachelor in Broadcast Communication in the said school.

Formerly, Lovely was a New Era student taking up Mass Communication. “I transferred to PUP to specialize in broadcasting since there’s no such major courses offered in my previous school ,”she answered when asked why she transferred.

“Aside from low tuition fee, I chose PUP ‘cause I can hardly believe that the quality education it offers is just the same with the standards of UP,” she said to answer the follow-up question why choose PUP to transfer.

She was also asked if she’s happ6y studying in the said school. She replied, “I can say that I am happy studying in PUP ‘cause the experience and people here taught me a lot that I’ll not be able to learn when I’m just in my former school.”

If given a chance to study in another school will you grab it?

“I’ll not go for it. Honestly, I’m also dreaming of studying in exclusive schools, not only in the Philippines, but also in other countries. But as of now, nothing can replace PUP in my heart.”

0 comments: