CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

About Me

cream of the crop.. you can find different kinds of students here.. we are simply & humbly BBrC 4-1D..

Monday, October 6, 2008

Ralph Remolano's Profile


How was it being a PUPian?

by Athena Michelle de Lara



Name: Ralph Limbaga Remolano
Nickname: Rap
Birthdate: March 29
Age: 20
Mother’s name: Lucia Limbaga Remolano
Father’s name: Rolando Peralta Remolano
Hobbies: watching tv, singing, listening to music, texting


A.: Why did you enroll at PUP and not at the other state university?
R.: I enrolled in PUP because of the amount of tuition it offers.. (laughing)


A.: What are your expectations upon enrolling at PUP?
R.: My expectations are I will meet different persons with different personalities, I will enjoy my stay here and I will learn new and different things in this university.


A.: Did the university meet your expectations?
R.: Of course. I have no regrets in entering here.


A.: What makes you different from the previous you before entering PUP?
R.: I am more critical in the decision that I have to make and being independent is the quality that I cultivated the most.


A.: What advantages did PUP give you as a student of the said university?
R.: I learned to be more independent, persistent, persevering and resourceful..


A.: What are the things that PUP did to help you build your personality?
R.: It offered different sources of learning that made me interested and to discover my further talents and potentials.


A.: As a student of PUP, how do you handle the most stressful situation you encountered recently?
R.: As a student, in order for you to handle stressful situations, you have to learn to manage your time and learn to prioritize those things that need more considerations. Don’t forget to rest and consider your health, especially in stressful schedules.


A.: After graduating, what are your further plans?
R.: I want to try working in a radio station and to be a DJ there. I also want to work in a corporate world.


A.: What quality of PUP can you be proud of to entice your fellow students to pursue their careers in the said university?
R.: Even though the facilities are not that good, quality but not spoon-fed education is present here.

0 comments: